2023 Golf Marathon
Coming Soon in June 2023!
What is 100 Holes of Golf?
Participants will play in a race to sunset to complete 100 holes of Golf at Reeves Golf Course Par 3. Each player commits to raising funds to support the mission of First Tee – Greater Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky, to impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf.
- Registration & Lunch: 11:30 AM
- Shotgun Start: 1:00 PM
Why Support 100 Holes of Golf?
Since 2006, First Tee – Greater Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky has delivered educational and character development programming to youth in Hamilton, Butler, Warren and Clermont counties in Ohio and Boone, Kenton and Campbell counties in Kentucky. We partner with area schools and youth organizations to bring the game of golf and its life enhancing lessons to thousands of kids and teens each year.
We rely on the generous financial support and volunteerism of individuals and organizations who believe, as we do, that children are our community’s greatest asset.
Golf Marathon Breakdown
There is no cost to play. We ask that you commit to raising $250 via donations from family and friends. Each player will have their own online fundraising web page that you can share with your network. Donations can also be accepted via cash or check. Players can sign up individually or register as a relay team of up to four. If you know someone else who might be interested in participating, please pass along the details. There will be no formal scoring. Players may play any tee throughout the day and will be encouraged to pick up once they have reached bogey to maintain an expedited pace of play. Players will receive lunch at the golf course along with snacks and beverages while on the course.
How Do You Contribute?
You can make a donation to the fundraiser or directly to a golfer/relay team to help them reach their individual fundraising goals. Any amount helps the golfers earn an increasing number of prizes, and the impact of your support on our chapter is significant:
- $75-100 provides a scholarship for one child’s programming fee for one session (spring, summer or fall)
- $235 donation will cover the actual cost per participant per session – only 25% is covered by the participant registration fees – our chapter funds the remainder of this cost
- $500 covers the cost of adding a new School Program partner and brings Life Skills education through golf to a local elementary school’s PE classes in our service area.
- $1,250 funds the cost of a clinic through our Community Program such as the Second Saturday with Autism Society of Greater Cincinnati that launched last summer!
To make an individual contribution on behalf of a specific player, select a donation amount or enter your own amount on their fundraising page and complete the remaining transaction steps.
Raise Money, Earn Prizes!
There will be prizes for the amount of money you raise! If you raise $250 or more, you will be eligible for some great take home prizes.
- $249 and under Raised: You will receive a First Tee Prize Pack.
- $250-499 Raised: You will receive a First Tee Prize Pack plus a First Tee coffee mug.
- $500-749 Raised: You will receive a First Tee Prize Pack, First Tee coffee mug, plus etched First Tee drinkware.
- $750-999 Raised: You will receive a First Tee Prize Pack, First Tee coffee mug, etched First Tee drinkware, plus a golf towel.
- $1,000+ Raised: You will receive a First Tee Prize Pack, First Tee coffee mug, etched First Tee drinkware, golf towel, plus custom golf balls.
- $2,500+ Raised: You will receive all of the above items plus golf shoes
- $5,000+ Raised: You will receive all of the above items plus a TaylorMade golf stand bag (custom).
- $10,000+ Raised: You will receive all of the above items plus a complimentary bay at Night FORE the Kids at Topgolf!
It will be such a fun day and fun way to help more kids learn about the game of golf along with important life skills!
Sign Up Today! Email: Sarah Redett at [email protected]
Thank you to our 2022 Participants!
In 2022, our Golf Marathon participants helped raise over $20,000 for our chapter!
|Brian & Candy Begnoche|
|Sarah Herron & John Sparks|
|Lyn Zurborg & John Sparks|