Join Our Team
Chapter Operations Manager
First Tee-Greater Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky is hiring a multi-skilled administrative professional to think at a systems level while delivering an attention to detail and operational excellence every day. This pivotal role supports our mission to deliver our programs to over 20,000 kids and teens across our region.
This position reports to and works directly with the CEO as well as in collaboration with other Chapter and First Tee Headquarters staff, board members and third party vendors and service providers. Building upon a strong operational foundation the Operations Manager will uphold the high professional standards that the Chapter has built over years of growth.
Ideal Skills & Experience
- Proven success as a nonprofit operations manager, office manager, executive assistant or similar role
- Outstanding organization and communication skills
- Excellent social and collaboration skills; ability to “manage up”
- Conscientious self-starter; ability to organize multiple functions and tasks
- Proven ability to work with high-level executives and/or board members
- Demonstrated ability to organize work processes and deliver improvements
- Experience with accounts payable/receivables/financial principles
- Comfortable working with technology: experience with Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, donor database/gift entry, Salesforce andQuickbooks a plus
- Willingness to “roll up sleeves” to support the work of grassroots organization
- Ability to relate to individuals across cultures and diverse communities
For more information or to apply, contact Patty Lusheck Ragio at [email protected].
Coaches are responsible for guiding and coaching young people to become more confident, capable and resilient versions of themselves on and off the golf course.
- This is a paid position with flexible scheduling.
- To apply, please complete the online application and provide a cover letter and resume to our Program Director, Ben Walker at [email protected].
Golf Instructors assist Head Coaches in classes, providing technical golf instruction. Golf Instructors reinforce lessons plans aimed at guiding young people to become more confident, capable and resilient versions of themselves on and off the golf course.
- Please submit cover letter and resume to Ben Walker, Program Director, or contact him at 513-988-7226 x5 for more information.
2023 Internship Opportunities
Each summer, we invite interns to experience First Tee through our local chapter’s mission, vision and strategic plan. Interns are exposed to a variety of elements of a nonprofit organization, including but not limited to, program organization and structure, marketing, fundraising and professional development.
- To apply, please provide a cover letter and resume to our Program Director, Ben Walker, at [email protected]
- Final deadline to apply is March 30.
Like other First Tee chapters (and most non-profits) we depend on volunteer power. We can use help in many areas – no golf experience is required. Only an enthusiasm for helping kids succeed…and some time or talent to share with us on their behalf.
Building Game Changers!
What’s our why? Impacting the lives of the children we serve. We’d love for you to be part of our team!