Join Our Team
Coaches are responsible for guiding and coaching young people to become more confident, capable and resilient versions of themselves on and off the golf course.
- This is a paid position with flexible scheduling.
- To apply, please complete the online application and provide a cover letter and resume to our Program Director, Ben Walker at [email protected].
Golf Instructors assist Head Coaches in classes, providing technical golf instruction. Golf Instructors reinforce lessons plans aimed at guiding young people to become more confident, capable and resilient versions of themselves on and off the golf course.
- Please submit cover letter and resume to Ben Walker, Program Director, or contact him at 513-988-7226 x5 for more information.
2022 Internship Opportunities
Each summer, we invite interns to experience First Tee through our local chapter’s mission, vision and strategic plan. Interns are exposed to a variety of elements of a nonprofit organization, including but not limited to, program organization and structure, marketing, fundraising and professional development.
- To apply, please provide a cover letter and resume to our Program Director, Ben Walker, at [email protected]
- Final deadline to apply is March 30.
Like other First Tee chapters (and most non-profits) we depend on volunteer power. We can use help in many areas – no golf experience is required. Only an enthusiasm for helping kids succeed…and some time or talent to share with us on their behalf.
Building Game Changers!
What’s our why? Impacting the lives of the children we serve. We’d love for you to be part of our team!