Summer Registration is Now Closed
Fall Registration will open July 17 at 8 am
Fall Schedule Details:
- Classes meet once a week for 6 weeks beginning the week of September 11 and ending the week of October 16th.
- Registration fee covers all classes in the fall session. See below for class cancellation policy.
- If your child has a birthday during the session, register for the class of the age he/she will turn. Ex. Jake is 9 now but turns 10 in April. You may sign him up for the Ages 10-11 class.
- No equipment needed! We supply everything your child will need. If they have their own clubs, please bring and make sure to place a name tag on each club in case it is left behind.
- No child is ever turned away due to an inability to pay. Financial aid is always available! Apply during registration.
Class Cancellations or Missed Class Policy
We will try to hold classes rain or shine, but classes may be cancelled due to inclement weather or unsafe conditions. There are no refunds for cancelled classes. If your class was cancelled or your child cannot attend a class, we can not have them attend a different class since our classes reach their max capacity. If more than two classes are cancelled, we will make every effort to make up one of those classes but this is not guaranteed.
Please note, First Tee is a national organization founded on the principal of making a golf program that is affordable and inclusive. Only 25% of our program cost is covered by participant registration fees. Our Chapter funds the remainder of this cost to help make this an affordable golf program. Financial aid is always available.